Thursday 8 November 2012

Filled Under:

The Influence of Iqbal's Poetry on My Life

Motivational Quote
I have been reading Iqbal's poetry for the last three years. It is the poetry of Iqbal who make me enthusiastic and brave. I personally think that a person who reads Iqbal can never be pessimist. It is Iqbal who reminds us our tremendous past age and advised us to live like a Shaheen. It is the only bird in the world who never  like earth, it born  in space and live his almost complete life on a journey. It never likes rest. 

Iqbal advised us to work hard and avoid the rest. All the poetry of Iqbal is the motivation for Muslims specially for young Muslims, some poems are Shikwa, Subha ka Sitara, Moj e Derya and Bilal (R.A). Allama Iqbal wrote many poems for children like Aik Gaye aur bakriAik Pehaar aur Gulehri and Aik Makra aur Makhi. Iqbal never ever like or support sectarianism. Iqbal gave us the idea of a separate country. When Quaid disappointed and separated from politics Iqbal insisted the Quaid and took him back in politics for the betterment of Muslims.
Allama Iqbal motivate us in both our religious life and our social life. When i was not read the Iqbal i had not a very impressive life but now due to Iqbal i am motivated and optimist. I have set my goals and Insha ALLAH i will achieve my goals very soon due to the Poetry of Iqbal. I think Every man who is disappointed from his life must read the poetry of Iqbal. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment